· 5 x 5 x 9 inches (12,5 x 12,5 x 22,5 cm)
· 2.5 lbs. / 1.15 Kg
· Blendtec Lid fits on jar. Alterna Lid fits on Blendtec jars – Food-grade rubber Lid
· Container material is Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester (BPA-FREE)
· Blade stainless steel alloy specially hardened, sharpened edge – 4 blade sections (removable), ideal for wet, dry, and ice blending
· Available for Blendtec (turns clockwise), or for Vita-Mix, JTC Omni, Omega, Optimum, Waring 3.5 hp blenders, etc. (counter clockwise – larger gear).
· Total volume fit in jar 96 oz. (3 liters). Blend capacity maximum 64 – 80 oz (2 to 2,5 liters)
· Limited 1 Year Warranty - combo jar blade 1st Year, 1st purchase. Replacement blade 6 months
The Alterna jar is engineered and designed in the USA. It fits on multiple blender bases as shown in the picture. Blade assembly is removable and be switched out if one wants to change blenders and/or needs to change blade units. The blade design together with the proprietary bottom curvature in the jar allows for easy and effective blending of smoothies, soups, sauces, ice cream, nut butters, grain and rice to flower, seeds and more. The large inner-size capacity of the jar allows for larger portions than usually to be blended up. Universal Tamper is available for purchase. Buy combination packages for discounted prices.
$80.00 USD incl US Shipping. Will ship world-wide for $15
Taking care of your Alterna Jar is still the same as with your Omni jar. Wash it by hand and dry it by hand. Don't let it sit in a water puddle in the sink. Don't leave any water or liquid sit in it. Don't store smoothie in it over night in the fridge, for example. Don't clean it in the dishwasher. Sit it upright without the lid, don't store upside down. When the bearing got wet, sit on blender with lid, hold on to it, turn the blender on for 30+ seconds (noisy) - this will heat up the bearings and evaporate the bearings. Drying the plastic with towel by hand after rinsing will help plastic stay looking nicer for longer. Keep away from heat. And be familiar with the caution and safety warnings. Remember, SAFETY FIRST.
WARNING! THE BLADE IS SHARP, ACTUALLY VERY SHARP. NOW THAT WE WARNED YOU, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT WE DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT THE BLADE IS SHARP. YOU COULD CUT YOURSELF EASILY. BE CAREFUL! NEVER IMMERSE ANY ITEM OR THING YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BLEND UP. NEVER INSERT YOUR HAND/ARM INTO THE CONTAINER DURING OPERATING THE BLENDER. IT MAY CAUSE DISMEMBERMENT OR AT LEAST EXTREMELY SERIOUS INJURIES!